In 2005, the FTC began requiring that bloggers like me tell you when we use affiliate links or are paid for content or advertising. So, consider yourself informed that
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. <— I’ll be honest… I have no idea what this means but it sounds good, and people have been saying this since I began blogging , even before it was required to disclose.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links.
- I find it impossible to promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. If I don’t like something you will either know about it because I find it impossible to keep my big mouth shut, so you’ll probably see me ranting about it on social somewhere. I’m not going to pretend to love something when in actuality I think it’s the worst thing ever.
- Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are mine.
This blog is written and edited by me, Terra Walker.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.